We have four patented solutions :
- SecurAccess allows people to securely log on to corporate networks
- SecurPassword allows Microsoft Windows domain users to reset their own password using mobile phones
- SecurICE is a revolutionary approach to the problem of providing access in the event of an emergency; without deploying expensive tokens or cards
- SecurMail meets the challenges of sending email to any recipient securely over the web without the need for prior relationships or exchange of secrets.
All use SMS technology to turn any mobile phone into an authentication token providing a defence in depth approach to security.
The server software can be installed on any existing Microsoft Windows 2003 / 2008 server and supports virtual environments such as VMWare and HyperV.
Why that’s good
The stark reality is that many organisations make the decision that the security offered by two factor authentication isn’t justified against the level of investment required. Soft tokens provide the answer allowing you to make the sale - our subscription sales model has proved a viable, and very popular, alternative.
Even if an organisation is already using physical tokens, by switching to soft tokens they will make savings that quickly justify the change:
They save time managing the system :
- Initial deployment takes hours - up to 15,000 users per hour, rather than months with physical tokens There is no need to install software on users devices as they simply receive an SMS message on an existing mobile. If users prefer not to rely on SMS technology SecurAccess Version 6.0 uses app technology to turn the mobile device into a physical token
- On a daily basis management costs are reduced against the support needed for physical tokens with users who have forgotten their tokens, pin management, re-synchronisation or replacing broken or lost tokens
They save money deploying the system :
- moving to soft tokens reduces on-going running costs by 40 – 60%!
- soft tokens do not have a lifespan, as with physical tokens, so do not need regular replacement and the costs involved
They save energy:
- It would require 1,673 trees to offset the emissions created in deploying 3000 physical tokens. Soft tokens are carbon neutral.